Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last Week Before Kindergarten






WOW, what a week. Colby is getting ready to start kindergarten. We went shopping for new school clothes and school supplies. 10 glue sticks, 2 bottles of glue, 3 boxes of crayons.........I remember the day when it was a short list and you had to purchase items for yourself not the classroom. Times sure have changed.......On Thursday eveneing Jason and I had parent orientation (where to park, where not to drive, where the kids will be.......so on and so on...) Nana was gracious and picked up Colby and took him out to eat for dinner and ice cream for a his last Nana and Colby outing before school starts. Friday was his big day. "Meet the Teacher"! His teacher is Ms. Goldman. A young energetic teacher. We sorted all of the school supplies and then we went into his classroom. We introduced Colby to Ms. Goldman and he of course was shy and went behind me. We walked around his classroom, found his seat and his cubbie. I asked him what he thought of Ms. Goldman and he said "she is pretty" already checking out the teacher.....lol.........




No comments: