Monday, August 25, 2008

Colby's 1st Day of Kindergarten




Today was Colby's big day. First day of Kindergarten!!! He woke up and was rearing to go. He got dressed, brushed his teeth and asked "Do I look good? I want to look Good for the girls" Jason and I walked him into his classroom, he found his cubbie and sat down. Of course I had to get a few pictures along the way. I thought I would be brave and not cry but it did not happen. The tears came down my face as I realized I no longer have a baby but a Big Boy!! We can not leave Jason out. All day so far he has been asking "What do you think he is doing now???"

Yesterday I asked Colby a few questions about his favorites at the age of 5 and here is what he said:
Age: 5
Height: 4 feet 1 inches
Weight: 53 pounds
How many teeth has he lost: 2 lost but I have 2 that are wiggly
His pets: Max, Levi and Oh...forgot about Thomas my black goldfish and Flame my frog
TV Show: Sponge Bob
Game: Sponge Bob for the Play Station
Favorite Book: The one about the Dinasoures
Color: Blue
Food: Tacos and Spagetti
Hate to eat: Salmon(yuk)
Toy: Lego's
Ice Cream: Chocolate & Vanilla
Song: #4 in the car. (Uncle Justin gave him a CD during summer vacation by MGMT the song is Eletric Feel)
Movie: Star Wars Clone Wars
When I grow up I want to be a Pilot

1 comment:

The Rooke's said...

Yeah Colby! We hope you had a great first day and that Mommy survives it too. ;o)