Sunday, August 17, 2008

Beach Vacation

Finally, after 12 plus hours we made it to Orange Beach, AL!! We are at the beach with Granddaddy, Momo, Uncle Justin, Uncle Zach, Becca (U. Z's girlfriend) Aunt Lindsay and Cousin Teegan.

What all did we do??? Well, we had a week of fun on the beach. This was Colby's first time to really enjoy the beach (he was 2 1/2 his last beach vacation). We played in the sand, hit the waves, went out to eat, went fishing (not much caught) and went to the Naval Flight Museum. Colby says he now wants to be a Blue Angel! When Colby was not at the beach he was checking out chicks with his Uncle Justin whom was teaching him a trick or two. He enjoyed his time with Uncle Justin sooooooo much. He is now wanting to take a trip to Austin to hang out with him.

Oh me....you ask....I had a bit of an incident. Let's see as Jason would say I looked as if I came right out of a cartoon........I took a hard fall on Wed. of the trip and ended up in the ER with a huge gash in my right hand. I was baned from any type of water activities for the remainder of the trip. I took it in stride and a little of pain killers :) but continued to have a good time.

No comments: